Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fearless Fourteen

Ahhh... That's about all I can say. I just plowed through the latest Janet Evanovich book "Fearless Fourteen". All I can say is bring on "??? Fifteen". It was a great read, as are all the other Stephanie Plum books. I laughed out loud more than once and made Abigail ask "what you doing Mommy?" Lula is up to all sorts of antics with Tank, Ranger is still steamy, Stephanie and Joe are still on, and Grandma tries out something new that brings all sorts of funny visuals to mind. Not to mention the "security" Joe hires to watch his house, that is hilarious all on its own. This book was ***** (five stars). Go get it folks it is great!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Ha! I just went out and bought it today! Glad to hear it's worth it! I'm looking forward to a fun, fast read! :)

Grahamcracker said...

I'm reading it now! I'm only a little ways in and already I'm hooked:)

Grahamcracker said...

It was just as delicious as I was hoping. Joe Morelli might be the steamiest person on the planet. Ha!