Sunday, June 1, 2008

Children's Books!

Well, I figured I should probably post something to this blog before I go into labor, have another child to take care of, and really have no time for reading... Except for when I'm nursing! I remember reading a lot while I nursed Chloe, but then again I didn't have Chloe around to worry about what she's getting into! Lately most of my reading has been that of children's books. Chloe has started to really enjoy having me read stories to her and her current favorites are the Fancy Nancy books! We read Fancy Nancy: Bonjour Butterfly at least three times a day, usually followed by Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy! These are really cute stories with wonderful illustrations! So far I haven't gotten totally tired of reading them even though we read them SO much!

2 comments:

Cari said...

I'm definitely going to try Fancy Nancy for Scarlett. Right now she's a little rough on soft bound books, though!

Gina said...

I just found these at Costco today. $10.49 each, not bad for hard back books. I can't wait to read them to Abigail. I sure hope she likes them 'cuz I think they are great.