Monday, November 24, 2008

Cross Country by James Patterson

I picked up the new James Patterson, "Cross Country" while on vacation this past week. It's Patterson's newest Alex Cross novel. I love his Alex Cross books and read them as soon as they come out. The one just before this one left me a little mad because Alex did get the bad guy but the really bad guy got away, so you have to wait for the next little while to see when the really bad guy comes back. Anyway, the newest book has a really really really bad guy in it. OK...so the deal is...when I get really stressed on a rrrbg (see above) I tend to look in the back pages to see if he gets it in the end. I know, I know!!! but this time I'm trying not to. I'm on page 300 of 405 and if this rrrbg lives to the next novel, THAT'S IT!!!! I'm not reading another Alex Cross!!!!! I've got company coming in for 2 days today, a choir xmas concert in 3 weeks of which I have music I have to memorize and a very fun crowd for Thansgiving, so I really don't have time for a really good book which this is, so it better be worth it. I'll let ya'll know.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I just got it and I hope to start it this week. Don't ruin the ending for me now Eve ;)

Gina said...

I read this one too Eve. It was by far his most graphic I think. Had a hard time with parts of it, but I liked it non the less.